Price List for Household Trash or small construction debris:
- 15 cu. yd. open top container – $350.00 base rate 8’ wide x 4’ tall x 14’ long
This includes up to 2 tons of waste and up to 7 days on site.
- Weight overage is billed at $110/ton (pro-rated).
- Time overage is billed at $10.00/day.
- There are no delivery or pick-up charges. No hidden fees or surcharges. The base rate includes all trucking.
- These prices include the towns Of Marlborough, Hudson, Northborough and surrounding border towns with Marlborough. The base rate outside of this area will include extra charges for delivery. All prices are subject to change at any time without prior written notice. Call today to schedule a quote.
- Cancellation upon arrival for delivery or extension of time upon arrival for pick up: up to $100.00.
- Change of location of container while on site: up to $50.00
Price List for Compost-able Materials:
- Yard Waste – must be 100% natural: grass clippings, leaves, branches, prunings, stumps, dirt, sod, etc. Only $200 for a 10 cu.yd. Container w/up to 3 ton.
- Barn Waste/Manure – must be 100% natural: sawdust/shavings, hay and excess feed permissible. Only $200.00 for a 10 cu. yd. container w/up to 3 ton.
- Missed Pick Up: There will be a $75.00 fee charged if for some reason on the day of pick up access to the dumpster or pickup of our equipment is not attainable.
- Fuel Surcharges: May be applied to locations outside our normal service area.
Extra Charge Items
The following items require special handling at the transfer station so that they do not end up in our landfills. If any of the following items are placed in the container, the dumpster rental customer may be subject to an extra charge.
- Propane Cylinder
- Washer and Dryers
- Water Heaters
- Car and Truck Batteries
- Railroad Ties and Telephone Poles
- Computer Monitors
- Stoves & Microwaves
- Air Conditioners
- Lawn Mowers
- Snow Blowers
- Oil based paint or solvents
- Latex paint is ok, if it is almost empty or dried out.